Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 15 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
2/3 cup raw whole almonds
1 cup General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios™
4 Salmon Fillets (about 6 ounces each)
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
1 organic Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In food processor, process 3 cup almonds 30 seconds or to coarse crumbs; add cereal and pulse 10 times. Makes about 1 cup.
3. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared pan; brush with 1 tablespoon honey and press oat-almond crumbs over honey. Bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°.
4. In small bowl, whisk balsamic glaze, chili garlic sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon honey. In large bowl, toss fennel, apple, lemon juice, oil, tarragon and remaining 3 cup almonds.
5. Serve salmon drizzled with spiced honey balsamic with almond-fennel salad.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 557 Calories, 26g Fat (3g Saturated), 107mg Cholesterol, 240mg Sodium, 35g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 24g Sugars, 44g Protein