Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
8 (3¾-inch) wooden skewers
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon plus ½ teaspoon less-sodium soy sauce, divided
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 pound Miller® Amish Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into ¾-inch pieces
2 packages (8.5 ounces each) brown basmati rice
1 tablespoon honey
½ avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1/3 cup chopped mango
1/3 cup sliced Seedless Cucumber
1/3 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
1. Soak skewers in water 15 minutes. In medium bowl, whisk lime juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and ginger; add chicken, toss and let stand 15 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt. Heat grill pan or large skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Add skewers; cook 5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°, turning occasionally.
3. Prepare rice in skillet as label directs.
4. In small saucepot, heat reserved marinade to a boil over high heat; boil 1 minute. Whisk in honey and remaining ½ teaspoon soy sauce. Makes about 3 tablespoons.
5. Divide rice into 4 bowls; top with avocado, mango, cucumber, bell pepper and chicken skewers. Drizzle with warm marinade.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 397 Calories, 10g Fat (2g Saturated), 63mg Cholesterol, 379mg Sodium, 50g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 7g Sugars, 4g Added Sugars, 29g Protein