Prep: 35 minutes plus standing and freezing • Bake: 25 minutes • Serves: 8
1 envelope (¼ ounce) active dry yeast
1 tablespoon Honey Bear Farms Squeeze Pure Natural Honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups all-purpose fl our plus additional for dusting
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups cauliflower florets
1½ cups shredded chicken breast meat (from 1 Busch’s Rotisserie Chicken)
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper hot sauce, divided
1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
¼ cup thinly sliced Organic Celery Hearts
¼ cup yogurt-based ranch dressing
1. In large bowl, whisk yeast, honey, oil and 1 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes. Gradually add ﬂ ours to yeast mixture, stirring after each addition until incorporated.
2. Spray second large bowl with cooking spray. On lightly floured work surface, knead dough 3 minutes or until smooth and elastic; transfer to prepared bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand 1 hour or until doubled in size.
3. Preheat oven to 450°. Spray 2 rimmed baking pans with cooking spray. Divide dough into 2 equal pieces; roll each into a 10-inch circle and transfer to prepared pans. Poke dough circles all over with fork; bake 5 minutes or until very lightly browned.
4. In large bowl, toss cauliﬂ ower, chicken and 2 tablespoons hot sauce. Brush pizza crusts with remaining ¼ cup hot sauce; top with cheese, cauliﬂ ower mixture and onion. Tightly wrap pizzas with plastic wrap, then foil; freeze up to 3 months.
5. Preheat oven to 425°. Unwrap pizzas; bake directly on oven rack from frozen 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts. Sprinkle pizzas with celery; drizzle with dressing. Cut each pizza into 8 pieces to serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 pieces): 306 Calories, 9g Fat (3g Saturated), 33mg Cholesterol, 609mg Sodium, 41g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 4g Sugars, 2g Added Sugars, 16g Protein
Chef Tips: Store bought pizza dough can be used in place of making your own dough. Just thaw and par-bake dough, like in this recipe, before topping and freezing. For a vegetarian option, replace chicken with an additional 1½ cups caulifl ower fl orets.